Here at Newport Vehicle Hire, we are still working hard to protect our customers and our colleagues. We are ensuring that we follow the latest health authority and government advice to reduce risk and keep you safely supported by our Newport Vehicle Hire team.
Employees working are following the best practices recommended by the World Health Organization and other health authorities to help protect and reduce risk during this Coronavirus outbreak. These practices include:
- Limiting the number of employees in a location
- Using social distancing between each other
- Staying home if they are feeling ill
- Frequently washing hands
- Frequently disinfecting touchable surfaces
- Minimizing customer interaction at vehicle pickup
We also ask for your support. That’s why we urge travellers to please stay home if you are ill, displaying symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are currently under quarantine.